We've offered window cleaning in Redmond, WA and other eastside communities since 1982.
Our wet, Pacific Northwest weather can actually damage window glass without regular cleanings. The good news is that regular window cleaning can actually prevent damage to the glass because it removes the build up of dirt and grime that can accumulate over time. Clean them at least every 6 months to avoid a possible surcharge for "extra dirty" windows.
- Protect your windows from damage-causing grime and dirt
- Beautify your home's appearance
- Safety-We carry the proper tools to clean outside, hard-to-reach windows, skylights and more.
- Maximize natural light into your home
- Clean windows make you feel good!
"Thank you for a very nice job. Your window cleaners took extra care to remove tape and tree sap. We will use your service again."- Jean W., Redmond, WA |